Benefits of using Xero Accounting Software for Small Business Accounting.
The use of Xero accounting cloud based software for small business has grown rapidly worldwide to more than 400,000 customers.
The key benefits of using Xero for small business accounting in comparison to other non cloud based accounting solutions are:
- Bank statement lines are automatically fed into your Xero account.
- It’s user friendly.
- You get a real-time view of how your business is doing.
- Accessibility – use Xero anywhere, anytime on any device including your smartphone.
- Unlimited collaboration with your staff and trusted business advisors.
Our experience is that the accessibility, collaboration and real time information are the biggest benefits for small business owners, you can login and work from anywhere, giving you freedom and flexibility. Xero also enables you to connect to many other cloud based business applications like Workflow Max.
Using cloud based software can be a change in mindset from traditional software access but switching to cloud based software has excellent benefits for your business:
- You have a clear overview of your current financial position, in real time
- Multi-user access makes it easy to collaborate online with your team
- Worry-free maintenance means you can spend more time doing what you love.
- Everything is run online, so there’s nothing to install and everything is backed up automatically. Updates are free and instantly available.
- Upfront business costs are reduced – version upgrades, maintenance, system administration costs and server failures are no longer issues.
- Instead, they are managed by the cloud service provider.
Smart Admin Services has been using Xero for almost 5 years and we highly recommend it, Xero bookkeepers have experience in setting you up with Xero, helping you migrate from your exisiting software and provide ongoing support, if you need Xero help then please contact us.
We are also experienced with MYOB, Quickbooks, Sage and bespoke accounting packages.